The SKATE-212 was just announced in August 2017, offering at $349 with many great features over the other boards:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 212, 1.3 GHZ, Adreno 304 GPU, OpenGL ES 3.0, OpenCL, DirectX support
- Memory options: 1GB LPDDR3, 8 GB eMMC and 1 µSD card interface
- Multimedia features: Dual MIPI-CSI, HDMI, Dual Micro phone, HD video capture and playback
- Camera capabilities: MIPI-CSI up to 13MP camera
- Improved Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and GPS
- Pre-loaded operating system: Android Nougat
|SKATE-212||Community boards||3rd party boards|
|Operating frequency||1.3GHz||800 MHz||1 GHz|
|Portable – Battery Charging||Yes||No||No|
|Audio||3 microphone and 1 stereo audio jack with mic||3.5mm audio jack||Analog + HS Mic|
|Bluetooth||4.1 + BLE||No||No|
|Display Support||HDMI or MIPI DSI LCD Display||HDMI||LVDS, parallel, HDMI|
|Operating System||Android||Debian, Android, Linux||Android N, WinCE, Linux|
|On-board Sensors||Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Compass, Magnetometer||No||No|
|Board dimension||90 x 70mm||86x53mm||82x82mm|
How SKATE can accelerate your product development?
- Easy to use – Simplified hardware. Thin Software. Detailed Documentations.
- Time to Market – Much shorter design cycle helps customers slide forward in the market than competitors.
- Proven hardware – Signal Integrity and Power Distribution tests passed. Ready for challenges.
- Customizable – Easily customizable for any target application.